Saturday, August 23, 2014

Our Wedding. ♥

I know this has taken me way longer than it should have to get this post up. Buuuut here it is, finally.
Today I get to share with you, a bit of the best day of my life.

I can't show you all of the photos, because there are so many, but there are still a lot of photos in this post!

Thank you so much Rachael {Rachael Elizabeth Photography} for capturing our wedding day. We absolutely love our photos so much. You did such an amazing job! ♥


Here we go...

Before the Wedding


The Ceremony


Before the Reception


 Reception

And then my hubby surprised me with some songs. ♥




3 comments:

  1. Whoops, meant to comment with this account, my bad!
    Anyway, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These guys are pro at their work and they were willing to be flexible in order to help my day-of coordinator come in and set up at any time. Their service was superb.

    ReplyDelete