Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Hollish Patisserie Collection | Swatches & Review

Hi guys! Today I am so excited to bring you my first indie nail polish swatch & review post since March! Wow. I can't believe it's been that long. I hope I can do these polishes justice that I'll be sharing today!

Today I have the new Patisserie Collection by Hollish to share with you! :)

There are 6 polishes in this collection and they are all pastel crelly (creme/jelly) polishes with metallic and holographic silver micro-glitter as well as other glitter.

All of these polishes are gorgeous, and so perfect for the spring time. I am super impressed with all of the colours!


First I will just talk about the formula, because almost all of these polishes had the same formula. :) They went on very smooth, with good glitter payoff! Most were a little sheer on the first coat and needed 3 coats for opacity but some were great with just two. {I'll tell you how many coats I used for each.}

Aquaberry is a pastel aqua with small holographic rose and dark pink hex glitters.
I really gravitate towards these types of aqua/turquoise/mint-y colours in the springtime.
I used 2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.

Blue Heaven is a pastel cyan blue with matte pastel blue, green and aqua hex glitters.
This is a really beautiful blue!
I used 2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.

Buttercream is a pale yellow with small holographic rose and dark pink hex glitters.
I don't usually gravitate towards yellow polish but this one is really cute. I think this one would also be a cute Easter polish, even though that's like 6 months away. Haha.
I used 2 coats + 1 coat of top coat. {I quite like the sheer look with yellows.}

Sprinkle Donut is a pastel pink with a rainbow of matte pastel hex glitter.
This polish is super cute. I love the mix of pastel glitters.
The name of this polish totally made me feel like eating a donut. Haha!
I used 2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.

 

Sugared Violets is a pale violet with matte hex glitters in pastel blue and aqua.
I always love pastel purple polishes, but I especially love them in spring!
I used 3 coats + 1 coat of top coat.

Tea For Two is a light rosy brown with subtle bronze shimmer and metallic + holographic glitter in caramel, rose, dark pink and lavender. (This shade does not have any silver glitter.)
This polish is a perfect work appropriate colour! It's neutral and doesn't stand out too much, but has some fun sparkle too. :)
I used 2 coats + 1 coat of top coat.


It has been quite some time since I have worn a glitter polish {apart from an accent nail once in a blue moon} but I have to say, I am so in love with these gorgeous shades! I love them all, but my favourites would have to be Sprinkle Donut and Aquaberry! :)

This collection will be available for purchase from the Hollish Etsy Store in early October! Follow her on Facebook and Instagram so you don't miss the release!

*Product(s) in this post were provided to me by the company or PR for my 100% honest review. For more info please read my Disclosure Policy*

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are very Pretty, I am loving sugared violets and blue heaven, thinking some shopping is in my future.

    ReplyDelete