Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Small Kikki K Lilac Planner Update

As promised in my Small Kikki.K Lilac Planner First Impressions post, today I have an update on the planner! :)

I also got a new camera, so I can give you some better photos!


Here is my little pretty. I have been using her for about a week now.

In my first impressions post, I had said that I was a little disappointed with this planner.
I felt that the quality wasn't as nice as my Large Kikki.K planner*, and the rings weren't as great as I had hoped. They are much smaller than my other Pocket size planners, and they also had some slight gaps.

{*The Large Kikki.K planner is actually on its way to a new home! Not because I didn't like it, I loved it! But I am not using A5 size planners anymore. I bought the Small one, because I still wanted to have one of these gorgeous planners in my collection.}



However, after my week of using this beauty, I'm much happier!

I do feel that this one is a little more stiff than the Large planner was, but I actually don't mind it now. It makes it easy to write on when I don't have a table to lean on.

I did have to reduce the amount of inserts/information I keep in my planner when I moved into the Small Kikki.K from my Filofax Malden {that baby holds a lot}, but it's okay. I would prefer the rings to be a little larger, but oh well.



I do still think that this planner would work better as a wallet, or for someone who doesn't want to keep much in their planner.

It's not my favourite planner, but I do really like it now. :) It's very cute!

I will also have a set up video of this planner on my YouTube channel ASAP, so stay tuned for that.

Thanks for reading. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment