Sunday, January 26, 2014

21st Birthday Wishes. ♥

Happy Australia Day to all my Aussie girls. :) Hope you're having a nice day, whatever you may be doing.

Other than being Australia Day, today is one month until my 21st birthday! :D

Turning 21 doesn't mean much here in Australia, to be honest. When you turn 18, you're an adult. Nothing changes when you turn 21, but almost everyone seems to have a huge party for it anyway!
I'm not the 'party' type. I like to go to other people's parties (low-key, no ragers for me!) but I don't think I can throw a good one. Needless to say, I won't be having a party for this birthday. I'd rather just hang out with my family & fiance!

I thought I'd share with you what is on my birthday wish list (really just a list of things that have caught my eye lately).

As I say in all my posts like this one, I'm not 'expecting' to get all or any of these things for my birthday. It's just a list of things I've got my eye on. I love seeing what other people have their eye on; but if you don't, then spare yourself and exit this page. :)


1 // canon 50mm lens

I have had my eye out for a new camera lens for a while now, and came across this lens in a JB Hi Fi catalog. It is the 50mm F/1.8 prime lens.
I did initially want this portrait pack, but the remote control it comes with is not compatible with my camera.

2 // peter alexander PJ shorts

I think the pictures say it all. NAIL POLISH SHORTS. Yes please! And every time I see a sausage dog, I squeal (on the inside... sometimes) so I must have these adorable shorts. Eeeep!

3 // revlon parfumerie 'bordeaux'

This new line of Revlon nail polishes just released here in Aus. So far I have only seen them at Target, but I have seen a lot of pictures of them going around online, and I really want to try this beautiful red called Bordeaux.

4 // revlon colorstay foundation

I ran out of (or rather, my sister used up) my favourite foundation and I'd like a new bottle, but it's quite expensive in my opinion (around the $30 mark here in Aus), so it would be a great gift... :) My colour is Buff in the Normal/Dry skin type. 

5 // nyx butter gloss 'eclair'

Target started selling NYX products in the last couple months of 2013, and every time I go there, I check out the Butter Glosses. They have some really gorgeous colours, but the one that keeps catching my eye is Eclair, a pretty natural pink colour.

6 // essie apricot cuticle oil

Another product that I've had my eye on for quite some time. I look at it every time I'm in Priceline. I'm out of cuticle oil and this is the one I want to try next! I've heard that it smells great and works wonders.

What do you have your eye on at the moment? Even if it's nowhere near your birthday, let me know what's on your wish list!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. All great items; and those nail polish PJ shorts are adorable!

    ReplyDelete