Saturday, January 25, 2014

This week. {January 19-25}

Hello friends. :) Hope you're having a nice weekend so far.

This was the last week of my siblings being on summer holidays. It makes me a bit sad, because the summer holidays are always fun even though I'm not in school anymore.

Quite a bit of the week was spent doing wedding planning. I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along now that we're getting stuck into it!
I'm still working on a wedding planning update post. If you've been waiting for it, I'm sorry! It's still coming, I promise!

This week I caught up on The Carrie Diaries, which is becoming one of my favourite TV shows, and I also made a couple of nail polishes (1,2).

I finally purchased the 'Honey' Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain. I've been hearing about it for ages, and decided I needed to have it. It's a pretty everyday pink colour.

See this picture here on my Instagram.

The weather was much nicer this week, compared to the awful heat wave we had last week. But unfortunately, it's going to be stinking hot again next week. So I'm sure I'll have something to say about that in next week's post.

The posts
• Bridal Nail Idea #2 {ft. Nailz Craze Stamping Plate NC 04}
• A Little Bargain Haul

Don't forget to leave me a comment and tell me what your highlight of the week was!


No comments:

Post a Comment