Saturday, August 16, 2014

Happy Saturday.

Happy Saturday morning everyone! {Or whatever day/time it is when you're reading this!} I hope your weekend is off to a great start.

I hadn't planned on posting a blog post today, but I just got the urge to write something. So here I am!

I'm pretty excited that it's the weekend! Saturday in particular. Saturdays are probably my favourite day. I love Saturday mornings! I don't really know why. I don't sleep in, I get up at the same time as I do every other day. Something about Saturday morning is just nice.
Saturday afternoons, we usually do our food shopping and then spend the rest of the day at home.
And then Saturday nights, my husband and I have a date night, which is always fun, no matter what we do! A lot of the time we just stay home and watch a movie {it's too cold go to out!}. So Saturdays are definitely my favourite!
What is your favourite day of the week?!

I just painted my nails this morning, and I felt like showing you {and my pretty Kikki.K in the background}! I've used Face of Australia "Jafar", a super dark, deep red {almost black!}, from their Dark Side collection. I absolutely love this collection.


I have to be honest, though. These are not my nails. They're actually fake glue-on nails. I was trying to grow out my nails to this length/shape but it was just not happening. And I got so impatient. So, I bought some glue on nails. I told myself I'd never wear fake nails after I had acrylics back in the day, but I really like these! I don't think they actually look very fake {my opinion - you may think otherwise}. I know they'll only last me maybe 5-7 days maximum, because by then they will probably look a bit gross, but that's fine with me!

I uploaded an updated look at my Kikki.K Lilac Planner set up on my YouTube channel the other day, if you're interested in seeing that!
I am absolutely loving my Kikki.K Lilac planner and I haven't moved out of it since I got it, which is weird for me. I can't even see myself moving out of it soon.


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! ♥ Let me know what you're getting up to!

3 comments:

  1. I would never have guessed they were fake nails. They look beautiful but still realistic. Haven't read your blog for a really long time, congratulations on getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thank you! I'm so glad they don't look too fake haha :) Aww thank you, and thank you for reading! :) ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete