Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Cupcakes {Inspired by jauntyjuli}

It's almost Halloween and I haven't done any nail art in forever, so I decided I'd do some Halloween nail art!

We don't really celebrate Halloween here, as I've said before; but I still wanted to do some festive nail art.
Halloween is becoming more and more popular here every year, though. Mainly for children who want an excuse to get chocolate & dress up, and teenagers {and probably some adults as well} who probably want to have a party & dress up too. LOL.
I've never actually celebrated Halloween myself. Some of the food and decorations that come out in the shops are pretty cute, though! :D

I saw {this freakin' adorable design} by JauntyJuli on YouTube and I knew right away I had to recreate it because it's the cutest Halloween nail art I have seen by far! Halloween Cupcakes! My version is nowhere near as good as her's but I still think it is so cute. ♥


I used so many polishes for this design so I won't list them here, but if you do want to know what a certain colour is, just leave a comment.


Thanks for visiting ♥ If you have any {easy} nail art requests, please leave me a comment! I'm not good at coming up with designs. I get inspired by a lot of things I see, but don't know how to execute it on my nails. So suggestions/requests would be lovely. :)

5 comments: