Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Sprinkles Nail Art!

REMINDER: My blog sale is still live! I just added some new polishes to it yesterday, and reduced the prices on almost everything on there! There's still about 80 polishes available in the sale. :)

----------------------------

After recreating jauntyjuli's Halloween Cupcake manicure the other day, I really wanted to do some more Halloween nail art. I'm not into anything gory or creepy though, so I still wanted to keep it cutesy.

I find it quite hard to come up with my own designs for nail art and usually end up doing recreations of other manicures I've seen online, but this design I didn't recreate! I came up with it on my own. :D I was quite proud of that, even though it's a fairly basic design haha.

I've seen sprinkle/icecream manicures many times before - but never a Halloween icecream/sprinkle manicure! :D


For this design I used:
Sinful Colors Black on Black
Essie Fear or Desire
Born Pretty Store Glow in the Dark polish #03 {layered over 1 coat of white}
Essie Play Date
Femme Fatale Cosmetics Tricky Treat {discontinued - sorry!}

On my right hand I used the same colours, but mixed up the design.
On the black nails I did a polka dot design, kept the glitter on the ring finger the same, and stamped on my pointer and middle finger with Winstonia plate W116. I haven't stamped in a while so it's pretty rusty but it'll do, hehe.


This is by far the craziest nails I have worn... maybe ever! Yes, I did leave the house wearing these nails. :| Most of the time when I do nail art that's not subtle, it's just for fun and I don't actually wear it as a manicure. Buuuut, these I did.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for visiting ♥

3 comments:

  1. Your nails are always so perfect (I'm always amazed with the shape!).
    And of course I just love this design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such fun and colourful nail art! Aw, don't be shy you should wear them out more often :D They are stunning, it'd be pity if no one sees them :)

    ReplyDelete